A portfolio to have all my comm 130 projects in one place.
PROCESS (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles)
- I created a layout in Indesign
- I decided to use the bubbles and color scheme from my brochure project.
- I decided to use the fonts from my other projects so it looked more cohesive.
- I used my data I posted on my blog post about what fonts and colors I used in each project.
- I made all of the pages be cohesive with the same font and color scheme and exact placement of the text.
- I reordered the projects so they showed all my random projects together and then all my projects that were themed around my photography business after.
I got my project critiqued by my brother Grant who is in graphic design. He was the one who suggested to reorder my projects so it made more sense why only have of them had the same theme.
For future employers to be able to see all my work in one place.
Future clients and employers
TOP THING LEARNED
Pick your color scheme first so you don’t have to go through each page and add in the color scheme to the text.
COLOR SCHEME & COLOR NAMES
Triadic: Blue, Red, Green
TITLE FONT NAME & CATEGORY
Beyond the Mountain/ Decorative
COPY FONT NAME & CATEGORY
Avenir/ San Serif
SOURCE OF EACH IMAGE
All images and graphics are my own.